* Primary Health Care spanning all life cycles
* Family Planning
* GYN Services
* Immunizations- Vaccines for Children
* Well Child, Women & Men Check-ups
* Colposcopy testing
* DOT, FAA, and School/ Sports Physicals
* Certified Drug Testing- Wetumka
* Preventive Programs – i.e. Tobacco Cessation, Nutrition, etc.
* Diagnostic Tests/Screenings, Laboratory
* Digital X-ray, EKG, Spirometer
* Diabetes screening, checks, education and follow-up
*** Diabetic Classes are available to patients every month.
First Wednesday at 4:00pm – Wetumka
Second Wednesday at 4:00pm- Henryetta
Wetumka and Henryetta:
* Complete Exams
* Emergency Exams
* Fluoride Treatment
* Tooth-Colored Composite and Amalgam Fillings
* Deep Scaling
Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
***Dentist & Dental Hygienist will be in Henryetta on Monday and Wednesday and Wetumka on Tuesday and Thursday
ECOFHC participates in the 340B Prescription Drug Program which allows uninsured, low income patients to receive reduced cost medications. The Pharmacy also accepts most insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare.
* In-House Pharmacy in Wetumka Clinic
* Henryetta Drug
* Okemah Pharmacy
* Norman Drug in Wewoka- Coming Soon
Behavioral Health Services
Available at all locations through referral. Treatment and counseling for children, adults, couples, and family.
* Sliding Fee Scale Discount
* 24 hour Nurse Call Service
* Transportation Services through KATS for patients who qualify
* Enrollment Assistance for the Health Insurance Marketplace & Medicaid
* Voter Registration